Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 25, 2022

Toy duck shocker!!!

Strange that I can remember his exact expression back with this one.  The toy duck had a squeaker inside it, when pressed...Yes, it made a noise.   William hadn't realised this innocent looking soft toy would do that.

Admittedly I had trouble trying to, show in a drawing, his expression of shock/surprise, so went for 'comic exaggerated'.   

A nice little reminder again from the days when the lad was giving us a laugh.




2 comments:

  1. Our Tilly likes to remove the squeakers and destroys her toys to get to them but we have to get there first. I can just imagine William thinking "What was that" when the duck squeaked for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're little tykes for getting the squeakers out of toys, young Dottie does that too! .....ann

      Delete