Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 10, 2023

When I used to sketch William

Basically if you are reading this, then I am amazed!  And have to say Thank You for still keeping this blog on your list.  

The reason I’m popping in to add here is that apparently Blogspot will close off ‘dormant’ blogs if they haven’t been used for 2 years!  So in order to keep this blog ticking, I’m adding something every so often.


Probably added this sketch online somewhere before, but some of you may recognise the ‘grand dog’ Dottie.












 

6 comments:

  1. I read that about Blogger closing dormant blogs. I have so many going back years I need to get logging in to keep them live, they're all private so I hope logging in will be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen…..Hopefully logging in and adding a post should be enough. It’s about all we can do, apart from screenshots of all post, and that could be very time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne in MassachusettsSunday, June 11, 2023

    If you post, I shall read. Love your sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always loved visiting William at this site and was so sad when you lost him. You popped up on the sidebar of Golden Pines and I'm so glad I noticed today. Thank you for keeping William up for us. Such a fine lad.
    A Canadian fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann, I had an email this morning saying that the Album Archive will be deleted from next month but it can be saved by downloading it to Google Takeout, I hope I you get the email and can act to save your photos.

    ReplyDelete