Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 27, 2022

Cuddles with dad

They enjoyed their little moments over the years.  In this sketch they were relaxing in the sunshine, from the back it always looked cute.  



6 comments:

  1. These memories will always be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet. Dad must be missing those cuddles.
    The loss of our best pals can be hard to bear Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen.....We're taking great comfort from remembering all the lovely times ♡ ....ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having computer problems. this memory makes Everything better.
    even seeing a virtual cuddle of William and Dad warms my heart! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy....computer problems, you and me too, off and on over the last couple of weeks!!! Glad you are back online and enjoy seeing these memories :)

      Delete