Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 13, 2022

Car Trip

Anyone remember this sketch from way back?   When I find these, I can remember where we were.

William loaded into the car, I had my sketchbook, so quickly sketched him looking back and waiting for me to get into the car too  - added some detail later - we were out for the day.



3 comments:

  1. oh I love this! I can see him smiling. but he wants you to hurry up! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember that smile as he looked at me ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww hurry up Mum he was saying to himself, I want to go on my day trip!

    ReplyDelete