Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Comments and responses...

Thanks so much everyone for still following.  I have to say that my Responses to your Comments will come up as Anonymous, as for some google/blogger reason, I'm not able to reply any other way!   I've gone round in circles trying to sign-in and view-blog, but this particular Blog somehow doesn't co-operate.  Don't you just love technology.

Keep the comments coming though, they are so good to see and add here............ann xx

3 comments:

  1. my hat's off to you for even Trying to tackle today's technology!!!
    you have a special gift. you wouldn't even have to 'say' anything. :D xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy....I think it's called Bloodymindedness on my part, I get determined, but know when to give up! 😂

      Delete
  2. I've added Sketching William to my sidebar as Bloglovin being down so often I missed these post. Technology is very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete