Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Keeping the memory alive

If you have picked up on this blogpost, and you had followed at one time, you'll know that I combined this blog and William The Lurcher blog.  Now, no longer having William (he is so missed), I have decided to keep this blog going.  Let me say: apparently Google blogger, will totally delete blogs if they are not used for a long time -  so instead of letting this blog disappear into the ether, I am now going to add some posts of sketches.  Many will be a "Look back" at sketches over the years, so I hope you don't mind seeing them again.

Let me start with this one.  We had been on a walk and came across a HUGE tree, whereby William sat next to it (for scale of course).  Not that he didn't mind, he loved posing for sketching and photo opportunities.

This one was back in 2012 (where does the time go)!




6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are posting again here. William will still be with you for the rest of your lives because he was loved and will be remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can speak for all followers of your sketches of William that course we don't mind seeing them again. What a wonderful character he was xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you will keep the blog going, Ann. William lives on in all of our memories. And getting to see some drawings again (or for the first time) is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan J. Thanks so much, it's so nice to know you'll enjoy seeing the posts about him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eileen.....That's so good to know, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue....This is so encouraging and as you say, William lives on in our memories :)

    ReplyDelete