Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hey there!



Over the past few years of having William I have drawn, painted and sketched the things he gets up to, and although I have added these at various times to my other blogs,  I have felt they needed a separate space .....Drawing each day always seems to include William, so I finally decided to take the plunge and create this blog purely for sketches and drawings of him. 

I intend to post them good or bad,  they will all get a look in.   Art is fun and I intend for this to be fun too.  Here's hoping you will enjoy them.

Our lurcher William has his own blog which you will find at:  

www.williamthelurcher.blogspot.co.uk   although for obvious reasons I am his Secretary!



 


I also add these sketches to Facebook :
sketching.william





A pity to have to mention this, but I have © Copyright on my work, just thought I should say.................ann hyde :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment