Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

When you take a house guest to the beach...

...you make sure they dig a hole correctly.






8 comments:

  1. It's what every good host does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as I recall I laughed my head off at that little house guest OUT-digging a little orange hornet! hearing Lil laugh in the background was the best part. ALMOST! LOL
    I love this picture!!! William looks a marine drill instructor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was surprised how the house guest could keep up with all that digging, considering he isn't used to it like Hamish and William are. lol.

      Delete
  3. Of course William would supervise! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. William is supervising, he has the skills to know what is a good hole :)

    ReplyDelete