Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Our recent house guests enjoyed their walk...

...even if they didn't know which way to turn.  Thank goodness for signs.







4 comments:

  1. Didn't William show them the way? I would think he'd be leader of the pack :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would have, but they were on their own little mission at the time. William on the other hand, was quite happy pottering along in his own sweet way, lol :)

      Delete
  2. What? William wasn't leading the pack??? :O

    ReplyDelete