About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Sometimes I do a very quick pen outline (just to remind me of his pose) ~ Other times I take a photo and work from that ~ and when he stands still long enough I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has been up to, good or naughty! They are a permanent reminder of those little bitty things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

Friday, September 23, 2016

For some reason...


 he thought we were laughing at him again - as if we would do that.


anyway,

off he went in a sulk





8 comments:

  1. But I bet he didn't stay mad for long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we changed the subject with a game of sticks and then he teased us! lol

      Delete
  2. Throw the ball again, he'll soon forget you laughed at him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. He makes his opinions known that's for sure.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh don't sympathize with him Robin, it'll just encourage him all the more! lol ;)

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...