Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 01, 2016

"You found dad then"




(believe me, he can jump up like this in one go)

9 comments:

  1. LOLOL!!!
    the question is . . .
    how does dad keep from falling over!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no idea, lol...he just seems to balance enough to catch William. We've been out shopping when William does this 'jump up into dad's arms' and you hear people gasp. (it's a wonder William and Graham don't get a round of applause)!

      Delete
  2. It's a wonder William doesn't bowl his Dad over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, that is one big baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, indeed that is the reaction heard around us. Picture the scene Sandy....Dad and William wait for me whilst I go shopping, then (and to be fair) I stay with William whilst Graham shops (well, he has a look around the shops!)...but when he comes back, William is so delighted to see him, that he literally "jumps up into dad's arms"....not rehearsed, completely spontaneous reaction on William's part - and all credit to Graham for catching him, lol...and needless to say, the passersby gasp and usually say "Awwww".

      Oh such is life with a lurcher ;)

      Delete