Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 29, 2016

There's always use for the inside cover of a moleskine sketchbook

You just add a Hamish
~ "sorry William I'll add you later" ~


6 comments:

  1. What??? No William???? I can't believe it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...well, the little chap is back for a visit, thought it only fair he get a look in too :)

      Delete
  2. oh ann!
    that adorable little face! even smiling here.
    how can a tiny tangerine devil be so darling! ??? he just IS! xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's back for a few days with us and although he's tap tap tapping around behind us everywhere, we do love him to bits :)

      Delete