About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Sometimes I do a very quick pen outline (just to remind me of his pose) ~ Other times I take a photo and work from that ~ and when he stands still long enough I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has been up to, good or naughty! They are a permanent reminder of those little bitty things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

Friday, August 19, 2016

We finally got out for that walk...

...and he wants to drink from the rain puddle, that happens to be muddy!






10 comments:

  1. Trying to tell you he'd worked up a thirst waiting for the rain to stop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and we are terrible at ignoring him (as if) lol ;)

      Delete
  2. Well of COURSE he did! Just like our Main Coon, Savannah, you do not have fresh water bowls anywhere in the house for them, so they are forced to drink the dirty rain water out of puddles (William) and off the back porch ledge or shower (Savannah!) I keep telling my hubby we really need to get her a water bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William and Savannah are on the same wave length with this Sue, lol :)

      Delete
  3. awww mom.... such a kill joy!!! there were some EXCELENT smells coming from that water! LOLOL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops!!!
    I meant MUM of course! LOLOL
    he has no clue who 'mom' is! :) XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't mind it sounds slightly Om instead of Um, lol ;)

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...