About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Aug 2016

Still waiting for that ride in Uncle's van...

....and to make sure he sat up front
with a very determined expression of
"I'm not budging til I've gone out in this van"!





12 comments:

  1. Dogs sure do love car rides, don't they??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! he knows what he wants. and he'll get it!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody needs to talk to that Uncle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 'Look' William gave him was enough, lol.

      Delete
  4. That's right, William! Stand your ground! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it with dogs and vans.. and car, buses and trains? ;-)
    Hope you got your trip out, William!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every kind of transport as far as William is concerned Pat. Thankfully they don't take them on planes, or he would be sat up there waiting for the hostess to come along with the drinks trolley! lol

      Delete
  6. That determined and stubborn look :)
    When you're out walking does William ever put the brakes on and you have to go the way he wants to go?..... Annie does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh tell me about it Eileen. Only last night, on our evening walk, he decided he wanted to cross the road - Dad on the other hand wasn't so keen, but guess who won! yep!

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤