About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

30 Mar 2016

I wonder what he is dreaming about, especially as the legs were running just now.

....getting to the picnic first perhaps?


7 comments:

  1. I'm sure, running and food are the stuff of sweet doggy dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to read their minds? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and sometimes they woof inside... zeke used to do that.
    it was a bark in his dream i'm sure. but it came out just the faintest little woof...
    and his whiskers would go back and forth!
    i read recently a caption on a dog picture...
    it said
    "squirrel? that's God throwing a tennis ball!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William definitely does that...sometimes he wakes himself up woofing in his sleep! :-)

      Delete
  4. love this pose - you captured this so good.

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤