Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 24, 2015

So here's the thing...

...when we go out we always take a bottle of water with us for William.  That is until yesterday, when I was very remiss and forgot it.   Nothing could express 'the Look'  I got!!!




10 comments:

  1. Good thing looks can't kill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes that look, you're definitely in William's bad books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...I wheedled my way round him - eventually ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ....and he certainly made sure I got the message :)

      Delete
  4. Uh oh......you got the 'evil eye'.....shame on you Mum! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!
    well.
    i shouldn't really laugh at his distress.
    but does the line...
    "you're so cute when you're angry" come to mind?
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yes, that does fit well. He was so peeved with me you wouldn't believe it ;)

      Delete