About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Mar 2015

It's quite a day here today....

I have reached 1,000 
(yes one thousand)
 consecutive blog posts here
 and

1,000 +

consecutive drawings of William on this blog....


To celebrate

I am adding a

free pdf. download painting of William

for you to print





THANK YOU EVERYONE
FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS
AND SUPPORT ON THIS BLOG 
AND ON FACEBOOK

***


15 comments:

  1. Wow 1000, I can't believe it, congratulations, Ann! On to a 1000 more! Thank you for the painting, and thank you for your wonderful drawings and keeping us up to date with 'life with William'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it either Judy. How time and sketching flies, lol :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and well done you. We always enjoy your sketches of William and Hamish when he visits. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Molly....have a lovely day too :-)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I love this sketch to. I love the touch of color you added. Here's to more wonderful William sketches to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cris....I'll sharpen my pencil, fill my paint wells and off I go, lol :-)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!! that's a lot of drawings :)

    It's always fun to drop in and see what William is up to !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, it sort of crept up on me, lol :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Robin, I was surprised how many I had done :-)

      Delete
  6. Your commitment is admirable - what a great series you have created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandy...I enjoy drawing the things he does. The day I don't enjoy it anymore, is the day I will stop :-)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations. Super sketch of dear William.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! i wish now that i had a printer. :)
    congratulations though on 1000!!!!
    i'm so glad you're not tired of sharing your art with us.
    because we are most certainly NEVER TIRED of seeing it! xo

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤