Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Ipad chat


...William could hear his dad talking to him on the ipad from over 800 miles away,
but refused to look at the screen!

such a funny lad.




7 comments:

  1. Now that is mega cute. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've captured it again!
    he's REALLY listening!
    i can see it. LOLOL.
    xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's his way of saying that he is angry because his dad is not home. Poor baby! You have Skype on your Ipad? I need to find out about this Skype thing. Love your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Molly, Tammy, Gloria and Robin....we don't do Skype but we do Facetime Gloria, although William doesn't approve of it no matter what! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his expression, and agree with the comments above, his expression is priceless!! Whatever he's feeling, I think it calls for an extra cookie! :-)

    ReplyDelete