About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 Oct 2014

"Not laughing now then William"

....oh poor lad, he wasn't sure about the big dalmatian.  Turned out to be the gentlest large dog ever. William has another new friend.





10 comments:

  1. Glad you made a new friend there William. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing spots before his eyes must have worried him,
    then decided there was nothing to worry about.
    Good to make new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Spots before his eyes' ...I like that :-)

      Delete
  3. He may not have been so sure of you either William -- Glad you made a new friend who was perfectly dotty! ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good Kim, perfectly dotty, I like it. I think our joke at the time was 'he spotted you' lol ;)

      Delete
  4. Must be very intimidating when you're not the biggest boy around...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He needs these things to make a man of him, lol.

      Delete
  5. Aw.. many hearts and much love! :)

    ReplyDelete