About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 Oct 2014

"I hope that's a stick William, you know smoking is bad for your health"






8 comments:

  1. Smoking and sticks can be bad for your health. Be careful William!

    Ann, on a serious note we used to throw a stick for our dog Ebony until one stuck in the ground and went down her throat,
    quick trip to the vets but thankfully she was OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've heard of this happening to dogs, we try to be careful when we throw them, thanks for the tip Eileen :-)

      Delete
  2. BOL funny. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. just like a human with a relaxing cigar! LOLOL
    how could you not have a wonderful weekend with that boy around? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly is entertaining Tammy, never a dull moment with this lad about :-)

      Delete
  4. He's just trying to look sophisticated with a cigar! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤