Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Now we discover the reason he didn't want to leave the beach


He wanted a fish supper first!

yikes



(left from the bait of a fisherman, who never knew
it had caught a Lurcher)




6 comments:

  1. Crikey you scored some stinky goodness there William indeed. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! he is so good at finding stinky fish, this was something a fisherman had left behind.

      Delete
  2. Ummm.....eeeeeeeeewwwwwww....... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking you did not quite approve :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The consequences of this flashed through my mind, lol.

      Delete