Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Close your eyes lad...

the breeze off the ocean is 

quite fierce!








10 comments:

  1. We can well imagine it is. Hope the weather improves soon. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do we, talk about getting rid of the cobwebs! lol

      Delete
  2. great painting! he looks like he could blow away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does William like to feel the wind in his fur ?
    I could tell my Amber used to enjoy it, eyes closed, head held high and sniffing the air :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sketch of William in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really captured that wind in the face feeling. I can really feel it.

    ReplyDelete