About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 Oct 2013

Watch dog



Sitting on the beach and William spied something unusual.  He just needed it to get closer to decide what it was...








12 comments:

  1. And......what was it William? Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how sweet he is! Wonderful sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it William, can you go get it????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a case of wait and see ......

      Delete
  4. Patience is a virtue...One that our Annie doesn't have.. lol Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was half amazed and half scared Cris....umm, what was it.

      Delete
  5. Be careful, William! Sometimes they pinch your nose! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was something very strange, well in his opinion anyway! lol

      Delete
  6. Now I am curious too, what was it????

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤