About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 Oct 2013

He only wanted to get into the digger!


....luckily no workman and the digger was locked up.  I have a horrible feeling that if the digger driver had been there William would have sat in that machine with him!





12 comments:

  1. LOL we can just imagine William sitting on his lap. Have a serene Sunday and enjoy your big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...And he would have! Oh boy, do we have a difficult life, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Probably telling the driver to move over so he could do the digging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a digger himself he had to appreciate this machine. :) Great that you made a sketch out of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy, it was a 'must sketch' - and his little face when he thought the door would be opened for him and it wasn't!!!

      Delete
  4. Cute sketch of this. What is this he is thinking..some space ship that landed in the field??? Is there anyone in there that will come out and play?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...yes, and 'oh good, I've been waiting to have a go in one of these for ages'!! lol

      Delete
  5. I wonder if William was thinking what a great hole he could dig with it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure he would have! And I bet the workman would have loved the company! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can just imagine it! Back when he was just a pup we went round to another beach, there happened to be some beach workers with a small vehicle there...and guess what, yes that's it...they gave him a ride in it. We should have known then! lol

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤