About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 Sep 2013

One football = lots of fun



...found on the beach




and one delighted lurcher had to perfect the technique of holding it
without losing it - or puncturing it!










10 comments:

  1. Well done William.
    We hope new blue toy is on standby, just in case :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been having a swell time this Summer William. Have a serene Sunday all.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's had a great time Molly. Hope you are enjoying your weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! For found toy, right William?! :). What a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun drawing. Its almost to big for his mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is too big Cris, I don't know how he managed to get a grip of it, but somehow he did and it still looked 'whole' if you know what I mean, lol :)

      Delete
  5. William has talents he hasn't even used yet! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy!... in that case we better prepare ourselves!! lol :)

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤