About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

26 Aug 2013

...but not too bothered when he is on his own








10 comments:

  1. Have a marvellous Monday William.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly, I hope your Monday was a good one too.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure he's wondering when his bestest pal will be back!
    We only have to mention Mr Eric and Annie looks out of the window for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I love it when friends are mentioned and they always seem to KNOW exactly what you are on about.

      Delete
  3. Have a beautiful nap sweet William.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely day thanks Mary, he played with his friend Hamish today and then came home and snoozed :)

      Delete
  4. That looks like Milo right now. Our neighbors dog staying with us.. Missing his people. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, they must wonder if their family are coming back. Give him a hug from me :)

      Delete
  5. A well deserved nap after playing with Hamish. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and a well deserved rest for us too - They're exhausting!!!, lol :)

      Delete