About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 Jun 2013

Pizza crusts


our evening out enjoying the view and homemade pizzas in the car, of course, they had to be 'shared' William and Hamish got the crusts...




handed to them at the same time....to be fair!




18 comments:

  1. What just the crusts? Cheated guys. We only get the crusts too. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, yummy!
    Hamish won't want to go home after his holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! His mum will blame us for all sorts of bad habits, teehee :)

      Delete
  3. I am surprised they didn't have their faces over the front seat like Annie does. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tried and were told "Get BACK"! LOL

      Delete
  4. Oh and Its always the Grandparents rights to spoil the grand kid.. since this is a grand dog.. spoil away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good old William, I love them. brilliant sketches Ann. All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had pizza two days ago and of course Chocolatte and Chippy got the crust and perhaps we gave them a little pepperoni. Just a little.:) William and Hamish are lucky ones.:) Love your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know someone else spoils too :)

      Delete
  7. Yes to fairness and pizza crusts! Two lucky boys you are. :). Wonderful drawing of them, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lucky, spoilt, spoilt, and totally spoilt, lol.

      Delete
  8. I like the crust best too, but Sammy always got the crust! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤