About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

24 Jan 2013

Beach friends


before going down to the beach, William likes to check first to see whose about...







6 comments:

  1. Yep checking out friend or foe? Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly friends Molly, although there is a rather miserable Sheltie that tends to want to attack him!! We avoid that one if we can!

      Delete
  2. Aw that tail is going, so he must have spotted a friend. Annie would be gone like a shot to ANYONE out there as she is such a social butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I think it is so nice when they get pleased to meet friends.

      Delete
  3. He is a deep thinker, that William! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is Robin, although whether any of it makes sense is another matter lol.

    ReplyDelete