Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Defiant!

....the  "I'm not leaving the beach"  look....






9 comments:

  1. What a great blog! I enjoyed all your artwork, what a fun style and the dog is a great model!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ayala, nice of you to stop by and great to know you enjoy seeing the sketches of William.

      Delete
  2. :) We have one dog that loves the beach and another one that looks very much like William and just is not a fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha.
    Hi Kim............I love it when other people have dogs and they get the same expressions from theirs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know that look well! LOL Sammy used to just lie down and refuse to get up! He weighed too much to pick up so he got his way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....Amazing how they can let us know what they want! (:

      Delete