Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 15, 2018

William found a really good stick


Trouble is, it was attached to the tree.

I think we got the blame for that.






8 comments:

  1. Awww, that seems like a stick too far:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... hope he didn't break any teeth!
    and of course you got the blame. it's all your fault! LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely and utterly our fault, how dare we leave a stick attached to the tree! lol :))

      Delete
  3. Good thing he couldn't manage it. It *might* not have fit in the car to take it home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank goodness indeed. (although I think William would think of it as Our problem and expect us to sort it out for him!!!) lol

      Delete