Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 17, 2018

TIME FOR A CHANGE

HAVING RUN TWO WILLIAM BLOGS FOR AGES,

I FEEL IT IS TIME TO COMBINE BOTH

WILLIAM'S BLOG AND THE SKETCHING WILLIAM BLOGS

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT HERE AT

SKETCHING WILLIAM

BUT I HOPE YOU WILL CLICK THE LINK TO THE NEW BLOG

www.thewilliamadventures.blogspot.co.uk


AND CONTINUE TO FOLLOW.
















4 comments: