Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Found a very fresh stream of water

How convenient for a lurcher with a thirst....










8 comments:

  1. So did he play in it as well or just grab a quick drink?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just grabbed a quick drink. It took him longer to get down to that stream and then climb back out again....he got a lot of encouragement from dad, you would have thought he was partaking in the Olympics, lol.

      Delete
  2. A lot of effort for a much needed drink. I bet it tasted good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cool running stream of fresh water, I think he enjoyed it. Mind you, it sounds good to me too, but I wouldn't go as far as to climb down and drink it 🤣

      Delete
  3. he wins the Gold as far as I'm concerned!
    I LOVE your picture and I can really SEE him!
    he's amazingly camouflaged in the photos.
    sometimes he looks so little doesn't he! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and I had a job to see him, it was only when he moved in the stream I knew where he was. It was a case of point and shoot the camera at one point, and Hope I got him in the pic, lol.

      Delete
  4. Looks like it was a perfect place to stop for a refreshment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's remarkable how these things 'streams/rivers/ponds' turn up on our walks. (I'm sure he thinks they are only there for Him) 😳

      Delete