Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Even William wasn't sure about this bridge



11 comments:

  1. You are far braver than I am, William! I would not have crossed that wobbly bridge. I do not like heights or wobbly things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. not for me.
    once upon a time maybe. but not these days!
    love the perspective of it all though.
    I can even feel his hesitation! or is it mine? LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent Graham and William over first, lol. However, it was the slope at the ends that were the most difficult, going up to the bridge was alright, but the other end the slope down was very steep. It sort of shows in the drawing, as the end of the bridge seem to go up...it did and Then you had to negotiate the down.

      Delete
  3. I don't think I'd be too sure about it either..... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, he was so good. We met some other people later on, their little dog hurried across whilst nearly laying down, to get over that bridge, lol.

      Delete
  5. This one is so cute and draws me right in - i want to take that bridge to wherever it is going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and....the "perspective" on this is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, Drawing it was more fun than walking it, lol.

      Delete