Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Clever lad

William found me a nice piece of wood on the beach -

Perfect when it can become a stand for my paint brushes.









12 comments:

  1. You should teach him to find money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! Love the brush stand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy, we find these pieces every so often, I LOVE it when that happens, they are immediately destined for my studio 🎨🖌

      Delete
  3. that is wonderful in so many ways.
    you will always think of William when you use it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Husband would say, "Cool beans!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a good lad thinking about you. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I use it, I will always think William found this 🙂

      Delete
  6. enjoyed all the latest William and Hamish adventures and what a great idea with that block of wood. how enjoyable to see what Will is up to.

    ReplyDelete