Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 23, 2017

He wasn't impressed with the idea of Chicken and rice again for dinner...

...so I told him he could have Rice and chicken for a change.

Somehow I don't think he was convinced.





8 comments:

  1. There's no fooling William :-)
    My Annie loves, loves, loves chicken :)
    I hope he's feeling a little better now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie has good taste, William loves chicken too. Yes, he is feeling better thanks :)

      Delete
  2. oh my. he's still having problems?
    maybe the rice and chicken will help. :)
    I've also heard that green beans and pumpkin are good.
    get better soon dear William! xo♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's feeling better now thanks Tammy. We came across someone else who said their dog had been the same last week, so perhaps it was something going around. Thankfully he is now much better :)

      Delete
  3. What kind of dog isn't thrilled to have chicken and rice????? He must be seriously ill!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was poorly for sure. We were going to take him along to visit his favourite vet lady, but persisting with the chicken and rice has worked for him. Phew!

      Delete
  4. Hope you are feeling better, William.

    ReplyDelete