Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Feeling a little off colour at the moment





10 comments:

  1. Oh William, get better soon.
    Some get well wishes winging their way to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, he is getting chicken and rice at the moment.

      Delete
  2. Ah upset tummy?
    I've been getting worried about your lack of posts Ann.
    C'mon William, get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Eileen, I didn’t think anyone would notice the lack of posts. Nothing to do with William though, we had others things on that took my time away from the drawing board.

      Delete
  3. oh William my boy.
    be better soon. we love you! XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are keeping up with chicken and rice for him 🙂

      Delete
  4. Poor fella! Feel better, William!

    ReplyDelete