Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 16, 2017

He made us feel so guilty at forgetting his Birthday....

.....we bought him 

Egg Custard Tarts

(his version of a birthday cake)



We have officially been forgiven


🎂🎂🎂







8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're forgiven for forgetting William's big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes....egg custard tarts will fix ANYTHING! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would forgive you too! does he share? XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does he share?....Yes, although he has no choice in the matter, lol.

      Delete
  4. Awww! Happy Birthday, William!
    Egg custard is just the thing to make one feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, William really enjoyed his 'birthday cake' :)

      Delete