Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 21, 2017

The boat shelter

We told William he was sailing.
The sad fact is, we think he believed us!











10 comments:

  1. I don't think it much matters to him so long as you and dad are close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as Dad is close....don't think he's that bothered about me, LOL :)

      Delete
  2. P.S. I don't know if it's just me, but your "like" button is not working for me this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, Thanks Sue - I'll keep an eye on this and see if anyone else manages to put a Like. It could be that the gadget has been closed centrally, time will tell. cheers :)

      Delete
  3. awww William. I LOVE YOU! XO♥ bon voyage boy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT is adorable! You find the most interesting places on your travels! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really cool! Did Dad break into song for him? "We are sailing, we are sailing" :)

    ReplyDelete