Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 14, 2017

When you buy a dog bed ....


....and it becomes a Pillow.







8 comments:

  1. Yup! Just like kids preferring the box to the toy that came in it! LOL :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he is using it in some fashion! I had a Shetland Sheepdog that I bought several beds for over time. We didn't run heat at night unless it went below freezing, and she would lie on the cold hard floor rather than get near any of the different kids of beds I tried. I only have a small bed, and she didn't like to sleep on it anyway. The cats will sleep over lumpy vitamin bottles because they are in a plastic box after all! They could easily get on my bed and are welcome, but they will curl up on my lumpy big purse to sleep. Crazy animals! They keep life interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like they say, you can't keep all the people happy all the time! lol

      Delete
  3. always! a most expensive pillow too. :) xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'll sneak in when you're not looking :)

    ReplyDelete