Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 31, 2017

We mentioned the word 'Bonfire' and he made off quickly....

....Can't imagine why.








6 comments:

  1. I don't blame him, I don't like garden bonfires either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind bonfires, it's other smoke I don't like. Plus, I don't like those electronic type cigarettes that seem to be so popular now...I can't stand that smell they give off. lol

      Delete
    2. My daughter vapes and buys fruit flavoured vapour. I just don't get it and wish she wouldn't.

      Delete
    3. I can't see it either Eileen, and that supposed fruit smell is awful. (Sshhhh, perhaps we hadn't better say anymore for fear of upsetting vapour buffs). lol ;)

      Delete