About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 Jul 2017

"No you cannot go down on the beach William, it's raining too hard"


....Oh dear, he wasn't impressed with that statement.
Trouble is, he could See that lovely beach -
so near yet so far, lol.








8 comments:

  1. Mean momma! Won't let William boy go have ANY fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, he couldn't believe we would refuse to go down there, lol :)

      Delete
  2. He was getting wet through and would have preferred to be in the sea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he didn't see our logic at all, lol :)

      Delete
  3. that lad has just got to have some Labrador Retriever in him!
    never knew a guy other than them that loves to be wet so much! LOL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he thinks we are just being mean 😆

      Delete