About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 May 2017

Tree huggers

 



8 comments:

  1. Awww a happy dog with his very best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel quite left out sometimes, lol 🤣

      Delete
  2. Many a pound of fat has been chewed by menfolk sitting around the campfire on a log! (And if that doesn't translate well across the pond, chewing the fat in the U.S. is talking about any and everything. Solving the worlds problems if you will.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have that saying too Sue, and you are so right William and Dad could certainly put the world to rights 😆

      Delete
  3. I've been a tree hugger for a long long time. but I don't have a buddy like William to sit beside me on a tree! XO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it was fun seeing these two - I thought they were going to sit there for ages, lol :)

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤