Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

The after shake

....I'm sure he thought this was funny!


8 comments:

  1. Haha yes, as long as the soggy doggies get dry that's OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of COURSE he did! See him laughing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think it is too! (sorry.....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of their secret delights! LOLOL!
    you captured it well! xo♥ see that proud look? LOLOL

    ReplyDelete