About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 Apr 2017

Little friend, Big friend


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Even though they bark and play a lot, they have quiet moments too, very cute when they are like this.

      Delete
  2. perfect.
    just perfect in every way. XOXO♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, they characters no matter what they do.

      Delete
  3. Awww, they fit together so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, although most times they will be on the same sofa but opposite ends. The other day they were 'dog tired' (sorry for the pun) and ended up like this.

      Delete
  4. Just like human kids....they're so sweet when they're asleep! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....but you don't know what they're dreaming about! lol 😳

      Delete