About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Mar 2017

When a lurcher decides it's time for home





He literally will not budge
and turns around to show us the way he wants to go!

(of course, we are well trained)

8 comments:

  1. i'm glad you are well trained!
    their time with us is so short in comparison to some extra minutes of sniffing and having fun at the beach. XOXO♥
    of course if 'a few extra minutes' turns into another hour and dad is hungry or mom has things to do at home ... LOLOL ... well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, he would spend all day on the beach if he could. But, the times he decides to go home, then we have to obey. lol.

      Delete
  2. and there I thought he meant he wanted to STAY! I read it again and got it.
    oh my. he wouldn't be too happy with me. I don't speak "william" very well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly your problem here Ann, my Annie does exactly the same. I have to go her way, not my way :)

    ReplyDelete