Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 27, 2017

Time for a spot of fishing is it?



yes, literally the fish were swimming around his feet
- he couldn't believe it.







10 comments:

  1. I hope William was watching his tootsies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes as they swam about him, one second here another there, lol

      Delete
  2. did he 'catch' any for dinner? :D XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what he thought about it? LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, first time in your blog and I really like it!!! It's amazing how beautiful you're capturing William in a different situations. True Art!!!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessi, welcome to the sketching blog 👋🙂

      Delete