About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Sometimes I do a very quick pen or pencil outline (shape) being the main aim, then finish it when I have more time ~ Other times I take a photo and work from that, as and when time permits ~ Other occasions I have a sketching kit available with me and do a quick sketch-like version of him ~ All the drawings are things he has been doing, good or naughty as you can guess he gets up to all sorts........They are a permanent reminder of those little bitty things in life that make having him so worthwhile....... I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

Friday, February 17, 2017

That's a handy dandy hat you have there Hamish

(we really should stop doing this to him, especially when he has returned to his own house. Still, there were so many things he and William did, I just have to add the sketches - don't I?)






8 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I for one don't mind seeing your lovely sketches of Hamish whether he is at your home or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL!
    let's see... um... he looks so HAPPY wearing that hat! LOL!
    good one Skippy.
    secretly... I wish you could just adopt him as William's little brother. XO♥
    but I know Lil would miss him too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like we've adopted him sometimes!! lol , but you're right, Lil would miss him. Plus Hamish knows when he is back with her and snuggles into her like saying "oh mum, I've missed you", it's very sweet.

      Delete
  3. Some people (sic) can wear anything! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...