Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 05, 2017

It will take a minute to see him

A bit of fun on a Sunday afternoon....doodling and splashing paint






then there was this version..



okay....now back to serious art!  



8 comments:

  1. the most adorable Rorschach test I've ever seen! LOL
    I think I make out your nose at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least you see the nose, lol. I should have been doing some washing this afternoon, instead of playing with paint, but heyho it was fun 😆

      Delete
  2. Come on Ann, don't keep us waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta have fun every once in awhile! :-)

    ReplyDelete