About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

19 Jan 2017

King of the beach, or so he thinks!







6 comments:

  1. Hasn't William told him he is king of the beach, or do great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he is! Shhhh, don't tell William! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. inside he's not a mere wee guy!
    and he's the cutest little king on the beach! LOL
    XOXOXO♥

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤