About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Sometimes I do a very quick pen outline (just to remind me of his pose) ~ Other times I take a photo and work from that ~ and when he stands still long enough I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has been up to, good or naughty! They are a permanent reminder of those little bitty things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Ahhh, the problem when dad wants to play....

...and there is no chance William can do the same


check out William's blog today
and the fuss that was made over this....



8 comments:

  1. William was trying to tell dad not to fall and hurt himself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....that, or he was trying to help him fall, lol 🤣

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, we are so mean. We should find dog friendly play areas 😄

      Delete
  3. i'm always so amazed and proud of the great shape dad is in! WOW!
    William wants to be part of it all so badly! poor little dude. XO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he tries these things out, sometimes regretting the decision, but heyho! 😆

      Delete
  4. It was funny to watch William trying to stop his Dad.
    By the way, Annie barked at William's barking, so I assume Annie thinks William's Dad is a bit daft too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless her, fancy barking too. She just thinks William was saying Hi to her 😆

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...